The Dog Leg Tunnel was originally built to move workers and materials from one side of the island to the other. Ideal for filming and photography, as well as atmospheric entrances, the tunnel can be used as a thoroughfare or an adventurous introduction to your production.
- 360m long and 4m wide (width varies)
- Hours of use: 7AM - 11PM
- AV equipment available for hire
- Atmospheric entrances
- Wheelchair accessible
- Commonwealth heritage-listed site
- All structures and fabric have heritage value
- Ideal for filming and photography
- Capacity is flexible
- Very film-friendly
- Open underground passage way
PR3D Professional: Trent Clews de Castella
To inquire about filming at this PR3D location or use of this PR3D model, contact LocationsHub.com.