The Poolroom is part of the Peckham Liberal Club, located in a building that's an example of the "working men's clubs" rarely exist in modern London. Dated back to 1903, the Peckham Liberal Club contains a number of versatile filming and photography spaces. Available for filming, the Poolroom is a snooker hall with full-sized snooker tables and billiard tables.
- Includes three large bar and dining spaces
- Sound-insulated hall with performance stage
- Capacity of 250
- Versatile filming and photography spaces
- Period interior
- Jazz nights and 1960s lounge music night
- Garage nights and after show parties
- Children's parties
- Orchestra performances
- Flamenco dancing
PR3D Professional: Gary Snyder
To inquire about filming at this PR3D location, contact LocationsHub.com.