The Morrow Center is a modern conference center that offers several set possibilities. The culinary catering kitchen with full buffet line could be used for a cafeteria setting. The large ballroom could double as a theater. The dining area could be used in a restaurant scene. There's also a film-friendly center director on location.
- 28,000 total square-feet of space
- 4,700 square feet ballroom with stage
- 4,300 square feet prep space
- 1,756 square feet meeting space
- Private dining lounge
- Large, long entrance hall and hallways
- Business center with wi-fi
- Culinary catering kitchen
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment included
- Large parking area suitable for trailers and base camp
- Large unfinished space that could be built into any set needed - a bonus.
PR3D Professional: Dan Smigrod
To inquire about filming at this PR3D location, contact LocationsHub.com.