The Naval Store is a waterfront venue commanding impressive harbour and bridge views. A former wharf side warehouse, the venue features a concrete floor, exposed truss ceilings and beams. It is ideal for dinners, receptions, cocktail events, exhibitions, displays and conferences. The Naval Store is unfurnished, offering the flexibility to create your own theme. There is an industrial roller door opening to the water front which flows onto an outdoor area. The Naval Store has ceiling and down lights. The building is lit, and there is external lighting from the main Wharf to the venue. This location is ideal for filming.
- Naked flames are not permitted
- Amplified sound is permitted between 10AM and 10PM
- The Island Bar is next door to the Naval Store
- Cockatoo Island is a Commonwealth heritage-listed site
- Naval Store - 224.2 sqm
- Waterfront area - 100 sqm
- Hours of use: 7AM - 11PM
- Venue capacity: Cocktail - 200; Seated - 150
PR3D Professional: Trent de Clews Castella
To inquire about filming at this PR3D location or use of this PR3D model, contact LocationsHub.com.