The Convict Precinct is part of the UNESCO World-Heritage-listed convict gaol complex from the 1840s. Ideal for filming, the venue includes antique spaces and a sandstone Mess Hall, a large enclosed courtyard and a separate lawn leading to the remains of the attractive sandstone Military Guardhouse with distant views down Parramatta River.
- Building 1: 95 sqm
- Building 3: 132 sq.; Cocktail - 130, Seated - 65
- Building 4: 61 sq.; Cocktail - 60, Seated - 30
- Building 5: 128 sqm; Cocktail - 100, Seated - 50
- Courtyard (grassed): 737 sqm; Cocktail - 500
- Courtyard (internal): 2162 sqm; Cocktail - 700
- These venues are listed on the World Heritage Register
- 5-10 minute walk to Venue from either wharf
- Cockatoo Island is a Commonwealth heritage-listed site, all structures and fabric have heritage value
PR3D Professional: Trent de Clews Castella
To inquire about filming at this PR3D location, contact LocationsHub.com.